screw the status quo. we need change and we need it now. we need not a leader who plays with words and public funds. we need not a leader whose years of service fall under the 'fiction' category. we definitely need not a leader who knows nothing. we require a leader who has conviction, who has the guts to change the seemingly unchangeable. we need... to prepare for 2007. Now.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Katie the pinup girl



It's always a great thrill to know that a famous artist has featured your very own portrait. Remember "I would like you to draw me like one of your French girls wearing this... only this." It's not about allowing people to draw you... it's about knowing and appreciating how people see you in their own unique way.

Thanks, Jonas, for the very very nice masterpiece. I've just printed and put it in a nice frame. Teehee.

2 Comments:

Blogger jonasdiego said...

Aw, you should've told me. I would've sent you a higher resolution pic. :)

11:16 AM

 
Blogger jactinglim said...

I finally updated my blog with samples of portraits :D Man, I'm so busy nowadays XD

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home