screw the status quo. we need change and we need it now. we need not a leader who plays with words and public funds. we need not a leader whose years of service fall under the 'fiction' category. we definitely need not a leader who knows nothing. we require a leader who has conviction, who has the guts to change the seemingly unchangeable. we need... to prepare for 2007. Now.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

TAGheuer

I've been tagged! But in a nice way, because I love answering these types of questions. Here it goes...

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?





Window shopping in malls I haven't been yet. Next stop: Singapore's Takashimaya! Oh boy... I'm gonna spend a whole day there tomorrow. Work+Play! I just love my job.

2. What lowers your stress/ blood pressure/ anxiety level?

Gym!... writing blog entries, writing emails to friends and relatives, reading emails from friends and relatives, drawing, watching my old DVDs... and ah! sleeping, of course. :)

3. Tag five friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Andrea
Adel
Cholo
Geedot
AnP

3 Comments:

Blogger jactinglim said...

Whee! Thanks Katie :D

12:18 PM

 
Blogger jactinglim said...

Oh Katie, could you please teach me how to get music to play in my blog like here in yours? :)

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I wish I know how... but it's Adel who's been doing these nerdy stuff on my blog. I just supply him with the list of songs that I want to play there.

Don't worry, I'll email him about this. Wait for his email, ok?

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home