screw the status quo. we need change and we need it now. we need not a leader who plays with words and public funds. we need not a leader whose years of service fall under the 'fiction' category. we definitely need not a leader who knows nothing. we require a leader who has conviction, who has the guts to change the seemingly unchangeable. we need... to prepare for 2007. Now.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Test

This is just a test entry. For a while there, I thought someone had erased this blog from existence. All I see is white space in Internet Explorer when I go visit this place... shiish. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Akilez said...

Me too. I thought your Blog was deleted but I found out that BLOGGER had a little Glitch on their system. Y2K siguro (barok).

11:45 PM

 
Blogger jonasdiego said...

Ah, you're back. Something like this happened to my own blog a few months ago. I just refreshed and republished it and it was back to normal.

Must be one of those gremlins at work. :)

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home