screw the status quo. we need change and we need it now. we need not a leader who plays with words and public funds. we need not a leader whose years of service fall under the 'fiction' category. we definitely need not a leader who knows nothing. we require a leader who has conviction, who has the guts to change the seemingly unchangeable. we need... to prepare for 2007. Now.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Home



I sense a great storm coming in from afar...

Wait for me, my dearest Elmo...

I'm coming home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Akilez said...

I thought you guys broke up???

;-)

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I hear someone's heart breaking from here.

Finally, it's my chance to rescue him.

Where are you, my Elmo? I'm already here. I can't seem to reach you... have you already submitted to darkness?

2:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy is a married man...with family..you don't want to be the source of a broken family...

5:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give it up, gurl..
i'd been there, done that and you know what? its never going to be a win-win situation, im sure you already know that.
so let him go before you find yourself at the losing end. oh well, you already are..
cheers!

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home