screw the status quo. we need change and we need it now. we need not a leader who plays with words and public funds. we need not a leader whose years of service fall under the 'fiction' category. we definitely need not a leader who knows nothing. we require a leader who has conviction, who has the guts to change the seemingly unchangeable. we need... to prepare for 2007. Now.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

10 rules to take care of your sassy girl





1. Don’t ask her to be feminine.
2. Don’t let her drink over three glasses. She’ll beat someone.
3. At a cafe, don't drink coke or juice. Drink coffee.
4. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn’t.
5. On your 100th day together give her a rose during her class. She’ll like it lot.
6. Make sure you learn fencing and squash.
7. Also be prepared to go to prison sometimes.
8. If she says she’ll kill you, don’t take it lightly. You’ll feel better.
9. If her feet hurts, exchange shoes with her.
10. She likes to write, encourage her.

I walk this earth at the moment with only one song in mind- My Sassy Girl's themesong "I Believe". My God! The last time I felt like this was when I saw Notting Hill for the first time... and it never lasted this long. I've never seen a movie that's both simple and beautiful, and touches the heart so dearly from start till end.

I laughed. I cried. I smiled and shed silent tears in the end. I watched it all over again, and it's always like watching it for the first time. I'm going to rave about this movie till I get tired of it... which is definitely not to happen sometime soon. I'll just wait for my Gyun-woo to come... maybe he's also waiting in the MRT station. Sigh. Big sigh. Gyun-woo...

5 Comments:

Blogger Akilez said...

Sorry Katie I have to use this posting to slam my fist on the Abu Sayaff

I am sick tired of these ASG and the break away group of the MILF. Thank God our Moors (Moro) are not up on arms again. They are with us and I know this.

ASG had the guts to tease our PNP. They made the wrong choice with those highly trained cops. The ASG and the Break away MILF are not really the issu for what had happened in that Jail.

First, We should built Bilibid prison on every 7,000 islands of our Beloved Country.

And Second, It's time to fire all The Wardens and install a suitable living conditions for those criminals. remember? they are still human too,.... with horns and tails. And the innocents who were jailed for nothing.

Indeed it's been a Sassy Month for the Philippines.

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

I love my Sassy Girl! I ordered it from HK because they didn't have it here in Germany. I love the guy. He looks stupid, in an endearing way.

8:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pwde ba kita maging kaibigan

8:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls,, pwde ba kitang maging kaibigan by dave north

pls text me at 09289662943,,,, iwant to see u katie torres

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls,, pwde ba kitang maging kaibigan by dave north

pls text me at 09289662943,,,, iwant to see u katie torres

10:01 PM

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home