screw the status quo. we need change and we need it now. we need not a leader who plays with words and public funds. we need not a leader whose years of service fall under the 'fiction' category. we definitely need not a leader who knows nothing. we require a leader who has conviction, who has the guts to change the seemingly unchangeable. we need... to prepare for 2007. Now.

Friday, October 08, 2004

PinoyExpats!



I'm in PinoyExpats.org!!!! This website is basically about insights of Filipino living in Europe. You can check this cool website out... and be sure to read my mind-boggling essay there. It's entitled "Dissecting a (Filipino) Brain", and I wrote it a couple of months ago. Click here if you want to read it. It's canned-reality.

Hmmm... maybe I should make this one as a career too. Kudos and thanks to the people of PinoyExpats! I love you guys! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jonasdiego said...

Ha ha ha! Well that was certainly a new way of looking at the Pinoy brain.

10:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! Me too! I'm the cover story! Ha-ha :) Loved your article by the way. Very well written.

4:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home