screw the status quo. we need change and we need it now. we need not a leader who plays with words and public funds. we need not a leader whose years of service fall under the 'fiction' category. we definitely need not a leader who knows nothing. we require a leader who has conviction, who has the guts to change the seemingly unchangeable. we need... to prepare for 2007. Now.

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Blogger! I didn't think someone would come up with such a brilliant invention! Thanks, Lyndon Gregorio of beerkada for letting me know about this. I saw it from one of his daily entries in his website. From now on, I'll be using this instead of painstakingly doing all the html stuff. It's kinda tiring and frustrating sometimes.

One more page and the website's finished! I learned hate philippines had already garnered approximately a thousand visits. Flattering, indeed! I'm glad it's working.

Work. Work. Woyk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home